The resource specialist will work independently to verify, update and add new resources to the Local resource database. The job requires internet access, an understanding of how to use the internet, search engines, and basic computer skills.
- Learn Need Projects online resource database and its operations to update and validate resources.
- Must have the ability to work independently with little supervision to complete tasks.
- Need to have the ability to interact with agencies and individuals by phone or email to validate their information.
- Must have the ability to use the internet and search engines to find information on local agencies and organizations for entry into Need Project's resource database.
- Knowledge and experience with the disability community and the needs of the individuals we serve is a plus.
$15 hr. part-time contract work
Up to 20 hours a week negotiable
Contact Bob West President of Need Project Inc